|What Provides?||Gift Card & Prepaid cards|
|Available Languages:||English & Spanish|
What is Myprepaidcenter?
MyprepaidCenter is where individuals with certain prepaid Visas can discover data about the card. The site is a result of Blackhawk Network, Inc, as indicated by myprepaidcenter.com’s copyright data.
Clients can recover codes, make accounts, and actuate cards to join to a record. The site gives nitty gritty data about the card and how it very well may be utilized, for example, areas it is acknowledged, where to call for help when there is an issue, or to report a card that is lost or taken. Late exchanges are accessible when the client is signed into the site, giving clients a chance to monitor transactions, as indicated by the Myprepaidcenter FAQ.
It is a cardholder’s destination for overseeing American express, find, MasterCard, and Visa prepaid cards from intel speed prepaid solutions for worker acknowledgement deals motivating forces, business blessings, corporate cost the executives, corporate well-being incentives, and purchaser advancements.
MyprepaidCenter receives heavy traffic from The United States of America, with a percentage of 91.28%, followed by Canada 6.13%, followed by 250 other countries.
MyprepaidCenter is available on both Google Play Store as well as the IOS App Store. Or you can visit the online on myprepaidcenter.com.
Before going ahead any further, most importantly, myprepaidcenter activation is required.
Steps to follow to create a new account or signing in to an existing account at Myprepaidcenter(myprepaidcenter.com login)
Signing in to an existing account:
- Now, if you are already a member of Myprepaidcenter, you can log in by entering your Username and password. Here is the link
- You can sign in with your card details (i.e., Card Number, Expiration date, etc.)
- In case you are having any difficulties in signing in, You can always choose the (Forgot Username? Or Forgot Password?) option.
Note: If you are somewhat new to the website. Here are the steps required for you to get started with myprepaidcenter: (myprepaidcenter activation)
- Firstly you have to create your profile, for that you need to enter your details, which includes – Your Name, Your Last Name, Your Card Number, Expiration Date of the Card, and Your Security Number. (Remember all these fields are mandatory).
- Then you have to enter a Username of your choice. (Remember Username cannot contain a Card Number and must contain at least one letter).
- Then you have to enter your Email Address and confirm it via retyping it. (This would help you receive all the necessary information via your mail).
- Then you have to select a Security Question. If in case you encounter any emergency and just below it, you need to provide the solution to that question. (It’s a long list of items, chose yours wisely).
- Then you have to enter your desired password and confirm it just by typing it below in the Confirm Your Password Section.
- Then all you have to do is choose your desired language.
- Successfully entering details, all you have to do is answer the Recaptcha and click create my profile, and you are good to go.
Whether all the details you provide to this website are safe with Myprepaidcenter?
Well, the answer to this question is that all your information is completely safe and secured. All the details that you submit through this website protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Which encrypts and jumbles the data ultimately, thus ensuring total security. myprepaid center.com believes in providing adequate protection to the users so that they don’t face any difficulties.
Now, as of 2018, some countries are prohibited from using the card for any transaction.
Here is the list of those countries:
- Albania (A.L.)
- Belarus (BY)
- Bosnia Herzegovina (B.A.)
- Cuba (C.U.)
- Democratic Republic of the Congo (CD)
- Eritrea (E.R.)
- Iran (I.R.)
- Iraq (I.Q.)
- Kosovo (RKS/QZ)
- Lebanon (L.B.)
- Libya (L.Y.)
- Macedonia (M.K.)
- Montenegro (M.E.)
- North Korea aka Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (K.P.)
- Russia (R.U.)
- Serbia (R.S.)
- Somalia (SO)
- South Sudan (S.S.)
- Sudan (S.D.)
- Syria aka Syrian Arab Republic (S.Y.)
- Tunisia (T.N.)
- Turkey (T.R.)
- Ukraine (U.A.)
- Venezuela (V.E.)
- Yemen (Y.E.)
- Zimbabwe (Z.W.)
Now if you have any problems or queries which is of emergency you can always contact the Card Holder Services or myprepaidcenter merchants at (Also provided on the website):
Myprepaidcenter CARDHOLDER SERVICES MAILING ADDRESS:
State Highway 121 BYP
Suite 200 Lewisville, TX 75067
American Express cardholders: 888-900-2347 in the U.S.
Lost and Stolen Line: 877-227-0956
Discover® cardholders: 888-842-0336 in the U.S., or 801-744-9918 outside the U.S.
Mastercard cardholders: 888-371-2109 in the U.S. and Canada, or 339-234-6415 outside the U.S. and Canada
Visa cardholders: 877-610-1075 in the U.S. and Canada, or 801-214-8892 outside the U.S. and Canada
Important things to know when using the Myprepaidcenter card
- Realize your accessible card balance (check it here prepaidrewardscenter.com visa card balance). On the off chance that the card handled for more than its available worth, it will decline.
- Know the kind of card you’ve gotten. Your card will be acknowledged either:
> anyplace; or
just at a select gathering of traders
- You will be coordinated to more data regarding the utilization of the card once you’ve signed in.
- Record the card number and the toll Cardholder Services number recorded on the back of the card (and on the Contact Us page of this site) and keep this data in a different area. You will require this data if the card is lost or taken.
- Pick Credit rather than Debit whenever given the alternative.
To know your balance and details, you can always go to www.prepaidrewardscenter.com visa card balance and get updated. If you need to reactivate your card, you can always go to myprepaidcenter.com to activate the card.
Overall, myprepaidcenter is safe for children and does not look fraudulent. We would describe it as a legit company but only under the reviews from Siteadvisor and MyWOT.
An alternative to myprepaidcenter.com is mybpcreditcard.com, which offers you pretty much the same thing, and yes, even there, you have to go to mybpcreditcard.com and log in before going ahead.
Some Reviews we got on this blog
The customers average rating for myprepaidcenter according to wikihow is 1 out of a total of 5 stars. The customer's review posted on the same website(Wikihow) contains the most unsatisfactory experience and negative remarks.
Now according to one of the customers, she followed the directions to go online on the website but due to some problem, she could not, After which the latter called the number present at the back of her card. The first time the person on the other side responded with a “transferring you to the activation menu” and then out of nowhere hung up the phone. The second time when she called they put her on hold for about 15 minutes and then disconnected. All this turned out to be a bad experience for the lady and she specifically mentioned “ If you don’t have a substantial amount on the card or have plenty of free time to be on hold or try calling repeatedly, knock yourself out. Otherwise, not worth it at all.”
Now there are many other complaints on the same website stating that the number provided by myprepaidcenter was not reachable and that the address they provided was barely helpful. Some complaints like the above mentioned reported the unruly behaviour of the support staffs and how they used to hung up the phone every now and then. Several complaints also stated that it took nearly about 4-5 months to transfer a sum of 20$ via myprepaidcenter.com.
Now let’s dig into another website that goes by the name “scamadviser.com”, This website claims that the website is likely to be safe and legit. According to the website there very own algorithm gave a very high score to myprepaidcenter.com. Now after this they clearly mentioned that myprepaidcenter might be a scam as well, as often many websites which looks legit at first turns out to be a scam. So even websites as scam adviser are not sure whether myprepaidcenter is legit. The website even mentions that they didn’t get any reviews about myprepaidcenter several sites like Trustpilot, Sitejabber and Resellerrating, which they found to be weird.
According to the google play store, the My Prepaid Center has received an overall of 2.3 out of 5 stars and the reviews mostly stated the horrible experiences which the customers faced. The reviews also consisted of complaints stating that the app didn’t open after downloading.